Spicy Masala Chicken
|Skinless chicken thighs||12|
|Lemon juice||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Fresh grated ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Finely crushed dried red chilies||1 Teaspoon|
|Soft brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Clear honey||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Green chili||1 , finely chopped|
|Sunflower oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chili||1 , sliced (For Garnish)|
1. Prick the chicken thighs with a fork, rinse, pat dry and set aside in a large bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, crushed dried red chillies, salt, sugar and honey.
3. Transfer the chicken thighs to the spice mixture and coat well. Set aside for about 45 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill to medium. Add the fresh coriander and chopped green chilli to the chicken thighs and place them on a flameproof dish.
5. Pour any remaining marinade over the chicken and baste with the oil, using a pastry brush.
6. Grill the chicken thighs under the preheated grill for about 15-20 minutes, turning and basting occasionally, until cooked through and browned.
7. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the sliced chilli.