Sassy Chicken and Peppers
|Mexican seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts||8 Ounce (2 In Number, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 , cut into long thin strips|
|Yellow bell pepper/Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , cut into long thin strips|
|Salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Chunky / Chipotle)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add bell pepper strips; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Push vegetables to edges of skillet; add chicken to skillet. Cook
5 minutes; turn. Stir salsa and lime juice into vegetables. Continue to cook 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are tender.
5. Transfer chicken to serving plates; top with vegetable mixture and garnish with lime wedges, if desired.