Peanutty Chicken Legs
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (1/2 Stick)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
2. Brush the chicken legs with the melted butter or margarine and season with the salt and pepper.
3. Grill the legs 6 inches from the heat, turning the legs for 30 minutes or until they are almost tender.
4. Brush the chicken legs with honey and roll in the peanuts spread out on wax paper.
5. Return the legs to the grill and grill for 10 minutes longer or until the legs are richly glazed. Pile the legs in a basket and serve with plenty of paper napkins.
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.5 mg28.8%
Sodium 415.9 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 20 g40.1%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet