Chicken Con Limon
|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , cut into serving pieces|
|Accent seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with Ac'cent and salt.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and brown well on all sides. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Lower heat and cook about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken and place on a heat proof serving platter. Keep warm.
4. Stir lemon juice, lemon rind, and sugar into skillet. Add cream slowly and bring just to the boil, stirring constantly.
5. Pour sauce over chicken on serving platter. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with sliced lemon. Place in broiling compartment about 4 inches from source of heat and brown top of chicken lightly.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4167 Calories from Fat 2842
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 317 g488.3%
Saturated Fat 122 g609.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1405.5 mg468.5%
Sodium 3497.5 mg145.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 294 g588.9%
Vitamin A 97.5% Vitamin C 138.2%
Calcium 63.8% Iron 79.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet