Chicken Con Limon
|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , cut into serving pieces|
|Accent seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with Ac'cent and salt.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and brown well on all sides. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Lower heat and cook about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken and place on a heat proof serving platter. Keep warm.
4. Stir lemon juice, lemon rind, and sugar into skillet. Add cream slowly and bring just to the boil, stirring constantly.
5. Pour sauce over chicken on serving platter. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with sliced lemon. Place in broiling compartment about 4 inches from source of heat and brown top of chicken lightly.