|Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts||4|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet 'n low sweetener packets||1|
|Chicken stock||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger root||1 Inch, peeled and minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground|
|Peanut oil||6 Cup (96 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Cut into strips 1/2" wide by 3" long.
2. Stir soy sauce, rice wine, chicken stock, sweetener, ginger, and garlic together. Place chicken in marinade, turning to coat. Marinate at least one hour, turning chicken after half an hour.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and drain on paper towels.
4. Beat egg slightly with 1/2 tsp water. One by one, dip chicken pieces in egg and roll in almonds to coat. Let almond coated pieces set 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil to 350°F. Fry chicken pieces in batches one layer deep until crisp, golden brown. Be sure to let oil come back up to 350°F between batches. Drain on paper towels and serve at once.
Calories 3288 Calories from Fat 3069
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 348 g534.8%
Saturated Fat 58.3 g291.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.9 mg51%
Sodium 563.3 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 46 g91.7%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet