BBQ Chicken Wings don't get any better than this with this real easy to grill Chicken Wings recipe, as shown by one of the BBQ Pit Boys. Guaranteed tender and delicious every time!
Whole chicken wings
3 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)
2 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)
To Taste (granulated garlic, salt and pepper)
50 Gram (or hot as needed)
1. Preheat grill to 325-350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry whole chicken wings (tips on).
3. Thread 3-4 chicken wings to a skewer as shown in the video.
4. Coat wings with a blend of olive oil and soy sauce. Sprinkle on your favorite chicken rub or just granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Place the chicken wing racks in a shallow pan and pop it on grill, opposite the hot coals (indirect heat).
6. Pour some beer into the pan for steaming and added moisture. Cover the grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove the chicken and pan. Place the wing racks back on the grill, again opposite the coals. Cover and cook for another 20-30 minutes to brown.
8. Baste again with the olive oil soy sauce mixture after 20 minutes and continue to cook. Cooking time will vary, depending on how many wings you are grilling and how hot your grill is.
9. When done, and just before removing the chicken from the grill, place chunks of hot or mild cheese directly on each wing to melt. Remove when the cheese is melted or caramelized.
Can you enjoy a picnic or tailgating party without barbecued chicken wings? Watch this interesting video that presents this amazing recipe for cheesy chicken wings. Try this super delicious recipe and you would surely be back for more. Take a look….