In this classic YouTube video the BBQ Pit Boys show you how to use a basic charcoal grill, and then how to cook up a tender and juicy Chicken. Sit back and learn some simple techniques on how you can serve up a real good eatin' chicken hot off the grill.
7 Pound (4-7)
Sweet onion slices
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Salad oil dressing, as needed)
Salt and pepper
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (more or less as needed)
1. Preheat grill to 325-350 degree F and clean the grates.
2. Clean and pat dry chicken. Split the chicken open but not in two as shown in the video.
3. Thoroughly rub salad oil dressing all over the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken on grill and cook for 30 minutes and then place wood chips in grill for smoky flavour.
5. Mop the chicken every 20 minutes with basting sauce.
6. Remove the chickens from the grill when the internal temperature reaches 185 degree F. In the last 10 minutes place chicken on direct flame and allow it to sear. Let it rest for about 15 minutes, and then slice
7. Serve and enjoy!
Things You Will Need
Wood chips soaked in water for 30-45 minutes (optional)
Have you ever tried to make barbecued split roaster chicken? Look at this impressive video that shares this excellent recipe that is a must try. Amaze your guests with this awesome chicken that would surely be a hit. The video also offers great information about the charcoal grill. Take a look.....