For something delicious and easy to make for dinner tonight try my recipe for roasted chicken. You'll love it!
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed
Kosher salt/Sea salt
Fresh ground pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
3 1⁄2 Pound
11 1⁄2 Ounce
1. In a crusher bowl, add rosemary, lemon juice, white pepper, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Crush and mix well to get a paste like consistency.
2. Apply this mixture evenly to the chicken, trim the excess fat, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
4. Cover a baking tray with aluminium foil.
5.Open the beer can, place it on the tray, insert the chicken into the can firmly. Pour the excess marinade juice.
6. Bake at 400F for 20 minute, and then at 350F for 70 minute.
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful dishes and what makes a simple dish so delicious. The most interesting part of making is grinding the ingredients in a mortar and pestle. Then all it takes is marinating and baking in oven or grilling on a outer grill.