1. Prepare the grill.
2. In a zip lock bag, combine the chicken with tabassco and let it sit in the marinade for some time.
3. In the meantime wrap the meatballs with the bacon strips and seal the edges with the help of a toothpick.
4. Grill the chicken and meatballs until it’s cooked for about 60 minutes.
5. Flip them over after 30 minutes.
6. Once done remove and keep it in a serving plate and let it rest.
7. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
8. Serve the chicken and moinks ball along with a glass of chilled beer.