Newport fried chicken is a chicken dish which has flavors of baked chicken and fried chicken. It can make a nice snack or can also accompany as a side dish. Chef David Bishop serves it with beans and mashed potaotes.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , beaten
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (To Fry)
1. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic on both sides.
2. Bake it for 45 minutes at 350 F.
3. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
4. Mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic.
5. Mix milk and egg and season with salt, pepper and garlic.
6. Mix breadcrumbs, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic.
7. Coat chicken into flour, then egg wash and then into breadcrumbs.
8. Repeat the procedure twice.
9. Fry the chicken until golden brown.
10. Serve with beans and mashed potatoes.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
This chicken dish is like a twice cooked chicken which incorporates the flavors of a baked and fried chicken! Chef David served this dish one with some mashed potatoes and some beans! The video has all the steps explained well!