Chicken broccoli stir fry is an easy and tasty dish to go with noodles and rice. It is very simple and healthy food. There is right amount of proteins and calories in it. Chicken Broccoli Stir fry makes a filling meal.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Boneless chicken breast
2 , pounded
1 Medium, julienned
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Cut the chicken in strips.
2. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Heat olive oil and saute onions and some salt and pepper.
4. Remove onions from pan.
5. Put some oil and cook chicken.
6. Add black pepper and ginger to chicken.
7. Mix water, cornstarch and soy sauce and add it to chicken.
8. Stir it nicely. And let it boil.
9. Add onions and broccoli. Mix well.
10. Close the lid and cook for a minute.
11. Serve it with steamed rice.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video!