Rotisserie chicken refers to the spit roasted chicken. When a chicken is cooked this way, it is caramelizes from outside and is tender and moist from inside. This method of preparing chicken is very simple and easy. Enjoy the rotisserie chicken.
4 Tablespoon (Mixture Of Herbs, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Salt, Black Pepper)
1. Rub the dry mixture inside and outside the chicken and cook it on a skewer until golden brown.
2. Put the two chickens in a rotisserie. Set the temperature to high.
3. Cook it for about two hours.
4. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. Rotisserie chicken is ready.
If you cannot do without your chicken, try this recipe of Rotisserie Whole Chicken. Also know as spit roasted chicken, this type of cooking caramelizes chicken from outside and makes it tender and moist from inside. Enjoy!