|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||4 , split|
|Sliced boiled ham||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned chicken gravy||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Combine oil, salt and pepper seasoning in a cup.
2. Brush chicken breasts on both sides with part of oil mixture.
3. Cut ham slices into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
4. Broil chicken breasts, skin-sides down, for 15 minutes; turn; brush again.
5. Broil chicken 10 minutes longer. Arrange the ham strips on chicken and brush with oil mixture. Broil 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender and the ham is delicately browned.
6. Heat gravy, mushrooms with liquid and lemon juice until bubbly-hot in a small saucepan.
7. To serve, arrange chicken and ham on small platter; spoon some of gravy over.