|Skinless boneless chicken breast||6|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a plate, place the chicken and sprinkle the seasoning on top.
3. Flip the chicken and sprinkle the seasoning on the other side.
4. On the hot grill, place the seasoned chicken and cook until the grill marks appear, flip the chicken and allow the other side to cook.
5. Using brush apply the barbecue sauce on the top, close the lid and allow to cook.
6. Flip the chicken and spread barbecue sauce and cook.
7. Slit the chicken slightly and check if it is cooked.
8. Serve hot.