Chicken Fingers with Three Diping Sauce
|Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts||4 , halved|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dry|
|Cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Slice chicken into 1/2-inch (1-cm) strips. Set aside.
3. In a shallow dish, whisk together egg and water.
4. In another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, cornmeal, Parmesan and seasonings.
5. Coat chicken fingers with flour, a few pieces at a time, and shake off excess.
6. Dip chicken in the egg mixture, then in the breadcrumb mixture.
7. Place on baking sheet and bake in oven for 5 minutes or until just cooked through.