Corn, Chicken And Cheese Casserole
|Grated cheese||100 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Cooked shredded chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , shelled, quartered|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornflour||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Milk||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Green chillies||2 , deseeded and chopped|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Heat 3 tablespoons oil and fry onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes, sprinkle cornflour and mix well. Gently pour in chicken stock. Bring to the boil and stir well.
2. Pour in milk and bring to the boil again. Reduce heat, stir in chicken, corn, salt, pepper, chillies and 3/4 cheese. Mix well.
3. Oil a baking dish, place eggs and pour the sauce mixture.
4. Mix remaining cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle on top. Dot with tomato sauce.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in preheated moderate oven (220Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-4). Brown under the grill just before serving.
Vegetarian Corn, Chicken and Cheese Casserole
1. Omit chicken and eggs.
2. Use 250 gms. cooked soya nuggets, 1 cup diced carrots instead of chicken and eggs and proceed with remaining recipe as given above.