1. Defrost Rock Cornish hens following directions in Defrosting Chart.
2. Remove giblets from hens; rinse hens and pat dry. Rub cavities with salt.
3. Melt butter in a glass bowl in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH). Mix in brown sugar, lime juice and soy sauce. Brush cavities with some of the butter mixture.
4. Tie legs and tail together with cotton thread. Cover ends of wings and legs with aluminum foil.
5. Place hens, breast side down, on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH.
6. Remove foil, turn hens over, brush with butter mixture and cover again with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 11 minutes at HIGH, or until tender.
7. Remove from oven. Cover hens with foil and allow to stand 15 to 20 minutes for heat to equalize.