Betty demonstrates how to grill the perfect chicken strips in this video--juicy and tasty!
1 1⁄2 Pound, uncooked (Fingers)
Fresh ground black pepper
Ground black pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed Enough To Cover And Marinade)
1. Place the chicken fingers on a tray.
2. Sprinkle black pepper and meat tenderizer on both sides of the chicken fingers.
3. Pour extra virgin olive oil roll the chicken fingers several times to cover completely.
4. In an electric grill, place the chicken fingers four at a time and cook till tender.
5. Serve with Essential Fresh Garden Salad or Subtly Savory Parsley-Buttered Red New Potatoes.
How about grilling some chicken strips in your own kitchen. Take a look at this video that shares a unique grilled chicken recipe that does not use a charcoal grill. The marinated chicken here is grilled on an electric grill in the kitchen. Check it out and give it a try.....
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.3 mg12.8%
Sodium 560.4 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 15 g30.7%
Vitamin A 0.02%
Vitamin C 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Betty's Juicy Kitchen Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe Video