Betty demonstrates how to make her quick and easy Ritz Cracker Chicken Nuggets in this video. These make the perfect appetizer or main course, and are great for kids (as well as adults!). They are tender, juicy and tasty, and will make a fantastic finger addition to your recipe collection!
Skinless chicken breasts
12 Ounce, melt
To Taste, freshly ground
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
2. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
3. In a sauce pan, melt the margarine.
4. Put the ritz crackers in a zip lock bag , using a rolling pin crush them.
5. In a large mixing bowl, place chicken cubes, margarine and sprinkle meat tenderizer, mix well.
6. Put 1/3 of the chicken cubes in the zip lock bag with crushed ritz crackers and shake well to evenly coat the chicken cubes.
7. In an 8 by 12 inch casserole dish, arrange the coated chicken pieces. Repeat the process for rest of the chicken cubes.
8. Sprinkle black pepper evenly all over the chicken cubes.
9. Place the casserole dish in the pre-heated oven, bake at 400F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Summer holidays mean great gathering and loads of food. And if you are looking to make an impression with you fare, then you simply must add chicken nuggets to the appetizer platter. Betty shares a quick and easy recipe of ritzy cracker chicken nuggets. Tender, juicy and tasty, this lip-smacking finger-foods will amp up the flavor and feel of your appetizer menu manifold. Just stream the video and get preparing them at home.
Betty's Ritz Cracker Chicken Nuggets Recipe Recipe Video