Chicken Breast With Rice Dinner
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole chicken breast||1⁄2|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, cut in half lengthwise|
1. Microwave water in 2-cup glass measure for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until water boils. Add rice, butter and salt. Stir and set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH. Sprinkle chicken breast with paprika.
3. Place chicken breast skin-side-down on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn chicken over. Place zucchini cut-side-down on grill.
5. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Add rice and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until chicken is done. Season chicken and zucchini with salt and pepper.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.6 mg20.2%
Sodium 565.8 mg23.6%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 28 g55.5%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 52.5%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet