Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||3 Pound (6 Pieces, 1.5 Kilogram)|
|Black bean sauce with garlic||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot chili paste||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine black bean sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili paste.
2. Reserve half of the sauce and spread the other half over chicken.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
5. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
6. Heat remaining sauce and pour over chicken. Serve hot or cold.