|Finely chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant chicken bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Put 2 tablespoons butter, celery and onion into a small glass bowl. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until vegetables are soft; stir after 1 minute.
2. Put chicken and bread crumbs into a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish; add cooked celery and onion and mix lightly. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, salt, chicken bouillon and poultry seasoning in a 1-quart glass measuring cup; stir in milk. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 to 5 minutes at HIGH, or until mixture comes to a boil; stir every minute.
4. Pour sauce over chicken.
5. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small glass dish in microwave oven (15 seconds at HIGH). Mix in bread crumbs and sprinkle on top of chicken. Cover with waxed paper.
6. Heat in microwave oven to serving temperature (6 to 7 minutes at HIGH); rotate dish one-quarter turn twice.
7. Allow to stand covered 2 minutes before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1250 Calories from Fat 433
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75%
Saturated Fat 25.8 g129%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.4 mg32.8%
Sodium 1617.8 mg67.4%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 24.1 g
Protein 119 g237.6%
Vitamin A 29.9% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 57.2% Iron 29.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet