Easy Brabecue Chicken
|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , cut in serving pieces|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or use a favorite recipe)|
1. Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thin end toward center and thicker end toward outside. Spread one third of the sauce on the chicken. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH.
3. Turn chicken pieces over and rearrange them, then spread with one third of the sauce. Cook covered in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH.
4. Again turn chicken over, rearrange pieces and spread with remaining sauce. Cook covered in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH, or until tender.
5. Remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil and allow chicken to stand 5 minutes before serving.
6. Arrange chicken on a platter and garnish with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3421 Calories from Fat 2039
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 226 g347.8%
Saturated Fat 64.7 g323.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1124.9 mg375%
Sodium 1661.4 mg69.2%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g2%
Sugars 31.9 g
Protein 279 g558.9%
Vitamin A 92.7% Vitamin C 94.4%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 80.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet