Easy Brabecue Chicken
|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , cut in serving pieces|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or use a favorite recipe)|
1. Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thin end toward center and thicker end toward outside. Spread one third of the sauce on the chicken. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH.
3. Turn chicken pieces over and rearrange them, then spread with one third of the sauce. Cook covered in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH.
4. Again turn chicken over, rearrange pieces and spread with remaining sauce. Cook covered in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH, or until tender.
5. Remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil and allow chicken to stand 5 minutes before serving.
6. Arrange chicken on a platter and garnish with parsley.