1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2. In a small bowl add in the chives and cream cheese, mix with spoon and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the garlic marjoram and olive oil, mix thoroughly. Set aside.
4. Lay out three pieces of Parma Pam and brush with the garlic mixture. Lay the Chicken on top and cut down into the chicken, stuff with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Wrap the chicken in the parma ham and bake in oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees C. Half way between turn the side.
This is a great recipe, taking hardly any time to prepare and is a real crowd pleaser!
If you love your chicken with a tweak, then you might as well try this recipe once. Paul makes a wonderful chicken dish using garlic and parma ham. It doesn't just make for a flavorful addition to our meal, but looks colorful too. This is worth a try.
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham Recipe Video