This is my favorite appetizer recipe. Lime chicken wings is an easy to cook dish that can be prepared in nearly no time. You should also try this.
1 , cut up
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 , juice extracted
1 1⁄2 Pound
1. In a blender, combine jalapeno pepper, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, black pepper, cumin powder, sugar, olive oil, and salt, blend to a fine paste.
2. In a bowl, place chicken wings, add the prepared mixture, rub the mixture well into the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Skewer wings length wise. Barbecue them covered over indirect heat at 350F for 40 minutes.
4. Grill over direct heat for 5 minutes, flip when halfway through.
5. Serve with your choice of drink or beverage.
You perhaps never tasted this excellent variation of chicken wings with Jalapeno Lime combination. These are hot, spicy and sour and they are going to be the center of attraction for the party. Watch the video and learn the easy tricks to rock on in your party with these delicious wings.