Chicken With Bacon And Leek Seasoning
|Butter||60 Gram, melted|
|Leek||1 , finely chopped|
|Bacon rashers||2 , chopped|
|Whole meal breadcrumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Kilogram (No. 15 Size)|
|Butter||20 Gram, melted (Extra)|
1. Combine butter, leek and bacon in a bowl. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high.
2. Stir in bread, egg yolk and seasonings. Mix well.
3. Fill cavity of chicken with stuffing and secure with a toothpick.
4. Brush chicken with extra melted butter.
5. Place chicken on a rack, breast-side down, for 17-18 minutes on medium high.
6. Turn over, cook a further 17-18 minutes on medium high.