Tender Chicken Foo Yung
|Chicken breast||1⁄2 Pound, minced (225 Gram)|
|Egg whites||5 , beaten|
|Chopped green onion||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Sesame oil||1⁄8 Teaspoon (0.75 Milliliter)|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Stock||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Oyster sauce||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Stock||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
1. Marinate chicken for.1/2 hour.
2. Combine chicken, egg white and onion in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Heat a non-stick pan with 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Put in 1/3 of the chicken mixture and spread out evenly in a thin layer. Swirl the pan continuously and cook each side for 112-2 minutes. Occasionally press with a spatula. Cook over medium-high heat until golden brown.
4. Make 2 more foo yungs with remaining chicken mixture.
5. Combine ingredients for sauce in a small pan and cook over medium-high heat until thickened. Keep warm