Hot And Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Sesame
|Boneless skinless chicken||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Leek||1 , sliced|
|Mushrooms||10 , thickly sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , deseeded and coarsely chopped|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 , deseeded and coarsely chopped|
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|White sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl, combine the corn oil with the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander and salt to taste. Pour this mixture into a kadabi, wok or deep frying pan and place over a moderate heat. Stir-fry the spices for about 30 seconds.
3. Add the prepared chicken pieces and toss to blend everything together. Continue stir-frying in this way over moderate heat for 5-7 minutes.
4. Add the sliced leek, the mushrooms and the chopped green and red peppers, together with half the chopped coriander, and stir-fry for about 5 minutes more.
5. Just before serving, add the sesame seeds and sprinkle with the lemon juice.