Grilled, vinegar-jalepeno-onion marinated chicken from the famous 'Chicken Lady' of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
Chicken breast halves
6 Medium, skin and bones on
White wine vinegar
500 Milliliter (lemon flavored)
1⁄2 Large, chopped
Jalapeno chili peppers
4 Medium, seeded, sliced
1. MARINADE: In a jar, pour the white wine vinegar. Add onion, jalapeno peppers and sugar.
2. Mix well and refrigerated for a few days.
3. Take the chicken breast and make several cuts on them.
4. Pour the marinade generously over them. Cover with a foil and place in the fridge for few hours or overnight.
5. Preheat the grill.
6. Place the marinated chicken on the heated grill and cook till both the sides are done and juicy.
7. Remove from the grill on a plate.
8. In a serving platter or plate, serve this chicken with a salad of choice and warm tortillas.
Robin gets to you a local lady chicken recipe from Nicaragua. It’s a perfectly marinated and grilled chicken which is easy to make as it is a fantastic make ahead dish. This is for all suckers of grilled chicken dishes.