Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
|Chicken||1 , cut up|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Wash the chicken.
2. Cut up your vegetables into cubes or big slices and add oil to them.
3. Coat the vegetables and chicken with the spice mix.
4. Cook on high heat for 20 minutes then simmer for at least one hour.
5. Cover with aluminum foil.
6. Cook until chicken and vegetables are fully cooked and the liquids are absorbed.
7. Broil the top to get a nice golden color.
8. Serve hot with green salad , tabbouleh or fattoush on the side.