Bistro Chicken And Tomato Rolls
|Diced tomatoes||1⁄2 Can (5 oz) (Pre-Seasoned With Basil, Onion, Garlic, And Oregano)|
|Black olives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Roasted red pepper||1|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Place the chicken cutlets on wax-paper and season one side with garlic and pepper.
2) Cover the cutlets with another piece of wax paper and pound the cutlets to widen and flatten them further.
3) In a bowl combine the olives, cheese, roasted red pepper and diced tomatoes together.
4) Spoon the mixture onto the chicken cutlets, gently roll them up and secure with wooden picks.
5) Brush each roll with melted butter and season the exposed side with more pepper and garlic.
6) In a pan that is lightly coated at the bottom with olive oil, place the roll-ups and cook over a medium heat until lightly brown on all sides.
7) Pour 1/2 of chicken broth into the pan, add some minced onion to season the mixture and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes until done.
8) In a food processor, blend rest of the the roasted red peppers with and some chicken broth and pepper together until smooth to make a pepper sauce.
9) Garnish the chicken rolls with olives and parmesan cheese, spoon over the pepper sauce and serve immediately.