Pineapple Chicken Supreme
|Broiler chicken||2 Small (2 In Number)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chili powder||To Taste|
|Pineapple slices||3 (Few)|
1. Cut chicken into large pieces, cover well with cream, along with salt and pepper
2. Put into a vessel and cover with wine or pineapple juice. Cook till tender.
3. Fry the mushrooms cut into quarters in the butter lightly.
4. Add the remaining cream and chicken pieces and cook together.
5. Add ground almonds, garnish with coriander and serve along with a few pineapple slices.