Pineapple Chicken Supreme
|Broiler chicken||2 Small (2 In Number)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chili powder||To Taste|
|Pineapple slices||3 (Few)|
1. Cut chicken into large pieces, cover well with cream, along with salt and pepper
2. Put into a vessel and cover with wine or pineapple juice. Cook till tender.
3. Fry the mushrooms cut into quarters in the butter lightly.
4. Add the remaining cream and chicken pieces and cook together.
5. Add ground almonds, garnish with coriander and serve along with a few pineapple slices.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8038 Calories from Fat 5485
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 613 g943%
Saturated Fat 221.1 g1105.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2775.3 mg925.1%
Sodium 2649.2 mg110.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.1%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 575 g1150.6%
Vitamin A 198.2% Vitamin C 101%
Calcium 63.6% Iron 159.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet