Crunchy Camembert Chicken
|Camembert||125 Gram, finely chopped|
|Bacon rashers||2 , finely chopped|
|Toasted slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seeded mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken||3 1⁄3 Pound (1 No 15 Chicken)|
1. Mix camembert, bacon, almonds and 1 tablespoon mustard together.
2. Press camembert mixture between skin and flesh of chicken. Tie chicken legs together.
3. Mix remaining mustard and honey. Brush over chicken.
4. Place on a roasting rack, cook for 32-34 minutes on medium high. Turn over half way through cooking.
5. Allow to stand, covered with foil, for 10 minutes before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3743 Calories from Fat 2118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 235 g360.8%
Saturated Fat 71.4 g357.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1103 mg367.7%
Sodium 2566.9 mg107%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.2%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 351 g702.4%
Vitamin A 50.4% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 77.3% Iron 80.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet