Crunchy Camembert Chicken
|Camembert||125 Gram, finely chopped|
|Bacon rashers||2 , finely chopped|
|Toasted slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seeded mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken||3 1⁄3 Pound (1 No 15 Chicken)|
1. Mix camembert, bacon, almonds and 1 tablespoon mustard together.
2. Press camembert mixture between skin and flesh of chicken. Tie chicken legs together.
3. Mix remaining mustard and honey. Brush over chicken.
4. Place on a roasting rack, cook for 32-34 minutes on medium high. Turn over half way through cooking.
5. Allow to stand, covered with foil, for 10 minutes before serving.