Chicken And Macaroni Bake
|Butter||20 Gram, melted|
|Macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Plain flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||300 Milliliter|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Brush chicken with butter melted for 20 seconds on high. Place on a roasting rack. Cook for 32-34 minutes on medium high, turning halfway through cooking. Cool.
2. Place macaroni in a large bowl. Cover with hot water. Cook for 20-25 minutes on high or until pasta is tender. Drain.
3. Remove flesh from chicken.
4. Mix together plain flour sour cream and chicken stock.
5. Combine chicken, macaroni and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and cook for 10-12 minutes on medium high.
6. Sprinkle with parsley.