|Chicken breast boneless skinless||3|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 Medium, beaten|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|For the sauce|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mince|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Peeled tomatoes||28 Ounce|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. Mince the garlic, carrots and dice the onions, chop the parsley set aside.
2. Grate both the cheeses, set aside.
3. Cut the chicken breast in halves and flatten it with a mallet, season with salt and pepper and rub it well.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a pot pour 2 tablespoon of the extra virgin oil and saute the onion and garlic until onions are translucent.
6. Add carrots and cook for few minutes, add the whole peeled tomatoes and mix and bring it to a boil and allow it to simmer 15-20 minutes on low heat
7. In the meantime heat a skillet and pour extra virgin olive oil.
8. Dredge the chicken breasts in flour, dip in the beaten egg mixture, and roll over bread crumbs.
9. Pan-fry the chicken breast in the pan, flip the chicken to cook the other side.
10. Once done place the chicken breast on an oven safe plate the pour the sauce over the chicken pieces.
11. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over each chicken, followed by mozzarella cheese and pour the remaining sauce on the plate.
12. Place the plate with chicken in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
13. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped parsley.
14. Serve the chicken parmesan hot.
Oven saved plate