If you know how to make easy chicken pot pie, then you no more have to depend on store-bought, frozen chicken pot pie. It's our number one favorite comfort food, but we admit most of the time we buy it frozen. Learn this easy process of making chicken pot pie with a little help from our friend, Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman, and enjoy delicious, fresh and steaming chicken pot pie with your family and friends.pie,
15 Ounce, refrigerated, softened (As Directed On The Box)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
10 Ounce (1 Can)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), shredded
Frozen mixed vegetables
2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed
1) Heat oven to 425°F. Fit pie crust into 9-inch glass pie plate.
2) In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender.
4) Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
5) Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
6) Gradually stir in chicken broth and milk, cooking and stirring until bubbly and thickened.
7) Stir in chicken and thawed mixed vegetables.
8) Remove from heat.
9) Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pie plate.
10) Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
11) Cover crust edge with 2- to 3-inch-wide strips of foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil during last 15 minutes of baking.
12) Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
For all you pie lovers out there, you have come to the right video. The Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most tastiest pie's ever made. It is baked completely and is very filling as well as healthy to eat. Lauren has done a fairly good job in explaining us how to cook this tasty main dish, everyone should definitely try making the chicken pot pie.