Max€™s style Fried Chicken is a recipe close to the very popular and delicious Fried Chicken dish served by Max€™s Restaurant.
This Fried Chicken dish is served with fried kamote (sweet potato) and best eaten with Jufran banana catsup or worcestershire sauce. To make your dining experience more realistic, you can serve Lumpiang Sariwa and Pancit Canton along with it.
Cornish game hen
1 (Whole Spring Chicken)
Dried bay leaves
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Ground black pepper
1. In a steamer, pour the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add the dried bay leaves and chopped cilantro in the boiling water
3. Steam the chicken for 45 minutes
4. Remove the chicken from the steamer and allow the excess liquid to drip. Let the chicken cool down.
5. Rub salt and pepper all over the chicken.
6. In a deep-fryer or tall pot, pour the cooking oil and apply heat.
7. When the cooking oil is hot enough, deep-fry the chicken for about 12 minutes. (If the chicken is not entirely immersed in oil, flip the chicken to fry the other side for another 12 minutes or until color turns golden brown)
8. Remove the chicken from the fryer and allow oil to drip.
9. Serve hot with fried kamote (fried sweet potato). Share and Enjoy!