Twin Mallets Ranch Chicken
|Chicken breasts||4 , cooked, boned and shredded|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Velveeta cheese||1 Pound, cut into chunks|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn tortillas||12 , cut / torn into 1 inch pieces|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||4 Tablespoon, shredded (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together first 8 ingredients.
3) Stream the cheese mixture into a 9 x 13-inch casserole.
4) Sprinkle with grated cheese and garnish with jalapenos, if desired.
5) Put the lid on and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
6) Take the lid off and bake for 15 minutes more.
7) Serve Twin Mallets Ranch Chicken hot with freshly sliced bread or small mixed salad if desired.
Tastes best if prepared the day before, refrigerated, and brought to room temperature before baking.
Calories 916 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.8%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172 mg57.3%
Sodium 3123.5 mg130.1%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 75 g150.2%
Vitamin A 31.2% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 94.3% Iron 31.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet