|Chicken breasts||8 , skinned and boned|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm), cooked, drained and chopped|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Parmigiano reggiano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (Preferably Parmigiano- Reggiano)|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Using mallet beat the chicken until thin.
3) Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
4) In a bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons melted butter, cream cheese, oregano, and lemon juice with spinach.
5) On a clean working board place the breast.
6) Place Swiss cheese and 1/4 cup of spinach mixture in the center of the chicken breast.
7) Fold chicken to cover stuffing completely.
8) Arrange the chicken parcels in the baking dish, seam side down, and top with 1/2 tablespoon of butter on each chicken breast.
9) Dredge Parmesan cheese over each chicken breast.
10) Put in the remaining butter and small amount of water to pan.
11) Bake the chicken breast parcel in the oven for 20 minutes until browned.
12) Serve hot topped with cheese sauce if desired.
Calories 306 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 130 mg43.3%
Sodium 254.6 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.55 g2.2%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 45 g91%
Vitamin A 31.1% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 20% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet