Nagasawa eldest son home today Tomato sauce chicken recipeto introduce. The tomato sauce Nagasawa å®¶æ¯is made with, but if we can make trouble, Commercial tomato sauce but is okay.
1⁄2 Medium, dice
4 Clove (20 gm)
200 Cubic Centimeter
2 Tablespoon, divided
Salt and pepper
1. Mince the garlic, dice the eggplants into.
2. In a wok, pour olive oil and cook the chicken pieces until done.
3. Once done transfer in a baking tray and place 4 garlic cloves on each of the pieces, keep the tray in the broiler until needed.
4. In the same wok pour oil and fry the eggplants, once done remove and set aside.
5. In the same wok sauté the garlic and add the tomato sauce and simmer it for few minutes.
6. Add black pepper and salt, add the chicken along with the garlic cloves.
7. Add the eggplants and give it a final stir.
8. Serve the chicken in tomato sauce along with steamed rice.