Bbq Chicken Sandwich
Method of making BBQ chicken sandwich:
1. The oven must be preheated to 350 degrees F.
2. Each of the chicken breast must be coated with layers of salt and pepper.
3. Then, heat olive oil in a large skillet on high flame.
4. Scorch all the chicken breast pieces in the olive oil for 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
5. Add the BBQ sauce is a vessel and bring the flame to medium heat. After this, add the hot sauce in the large bowl.
6. The next step would be to remove the chicken breasts from the oven and cover the chicken breasts with the hot BBQ sauce.
7. After this, put the hamburger buns with flat side down in the pre-heated boiler and cook it for 1 to 2 minutes from all sides. Soon after they turn brown, remove from the oven and put lettuce leaves on the bottom half of the hamburger bun.
8. Hereafter, put the BBQ chicken over the lettuce, a cheese slice, tomato slice, and pickles on the chicken. Quickly place the top bun over the sandwich and you can serve the BBQ chicken sandwich with any of your favorite dishes. This super delicious BBQ chicken sandwich can also be served as evening or mid-meal snacks.