Yummy Chicken drizzled with my famous tomato sauce topped with cheese then baked in the oven.
Salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese shavings
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Place the chicken breasts in a ziplock and pound gently with a mallot.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a hot oven proof skillet, add the oil.
4. Add the pounded chicken into the pan and sear both sides for 2 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add the tomato sauce over the chicken.
7. Top with the grated cheese.
8. Pop the skillet into the oven for 15 minutes. Let it rest for a few minutes once it is out of the oven.