Oven Fried Lemon Marinated Chicken
|Chicken||1 , quartered|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon slices||3 (To Garnish)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, mix Combine chicken, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, garlic, oil, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
3) Preheat the oven to 350F°.
4) Take the chicken from marinade and save marinade.
5) In a plastic bag, mix together flour, paprika, and remaining salt and pepper.
6) Place the chicken to bag and shake well.
7) In a shallow pan, place the chicken skin side up.
8) Dribble the chicken with little marinade.
9) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, uncovered.
10) Stream the remaining marinade over chicken and bake 20 to 30 minutes until done.
11) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve hot.
For low-fat diet, remove skin from chicken and reduce oil.