|Boneless chicken||2 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Red chili||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
1. Wash the chicken pieces, pat dry and cut into pieces.
2. Rub the spice mix over the chicken thoroughly with lemon juice and oil.
3. Marinate it for 5-6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
5. Grease a baking dish with oil and bake the chicken for about 20 minutes turning over.
6. Bake for 10-15 more minutes until the chicken is tender.
To make the Garlic spread :
7. Put the garlic and salt in a food processor and process to a smooth paste.
8. Add oil in a thin stream and process unteil oil and garlic form a uniform mixture.
9. Add lemon juice and process once.
10. Take pita bread and put a thin layer of the garlic spread.
11. Put 4 tablespoons of shredded chicken, a few slices of pickle and French fries.
12. Roll and serve.