Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||3|
|Oil||4 Tablespoon (for frying)|
|Canned tomato sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Mozzarella slices||9 Small|
1. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken meat to about ¼ inch in thickness.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
3. Prepare a foiled lined sheet pan.
4. In a pot boil water with some salt and cook spaghetti al dente.
5. In a small bowl beat the egg, set aside.
6. In a bowl place the seasoned flour, coat chicken slice in it.
7. Coat it in beaten egg and again in flour.
8. Mix breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, black pepper and salt.
9. Bread the chicken pieces in it.
10. In a pan pour oil and fry the chicken cutlets on both sides until brown.
11. Transfer in a sheet pan, top them with canned tomatoes, garlic and mozzarella cheese.
12. Bake until cheese melts.
13. Once done remove and season with ground pepper.
14. Place the cutlets on a serving plate and pour tomato sauce over the spaghetti and sprinkle shredded cheese and black pepper.
15. Serve the cutlets with some mache mix salad and spaghetti.
Calories 861 Calories from Fat 299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 177.5 mg59.2%
Sodium 1334.5 mg55.6%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 60 g119.1%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 39.3% Iron 33.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet