|Tomato sauce ingredients:|
|Peeled tomato||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Thyme||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Broth cube||1⁄2 (Vegetable Flavor)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||700 Gram (Thinly sliced)|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||6 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||9 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sliced mozzarella di bufala||270 Gram (Italian Mozzarella From Buffalo Milk)|
|Parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon, grated|
|Pecorino cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Oil for frying||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For frying)|
1. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan, add the thyme and garlic and stir until golden.
2. Add the mirepoix and stir for 2 min or until soft and then add the peeled tomatoes.
3. Adjust the heat into medium-low, add the black pepper powder and cook the tomatoes until the sauce thickens, about 30 minutes.
1. Season the chicken slices with salt and black pepper powder.
2. Prepare three plates where you poured respectively the cornstarch, beaten eggs and bread crumbs
3. Coat both sides of the chicken with cornstarch, then eggs, then bread crumbs.
4. Heat cooking oil in a large pan and fry the chicken until nicely golden, 3 to 4 minutes without flipping, since the final cooking will be done in the oven.
5. Preheat the oven at 200 °C (392 °F)
6. In a baking dish, spread the tomato sauce as a first layer and then lay the chicken slices on it
7. Top with mozzarella chunks, Parmesan cheese, Pecorino cheese and parsley.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese gained a nice deep golden color.