- To Be Removed 2 -
|Peeled tomato||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sofrito||150 Gram (A Ready Mix Of Chopped Onion, Carrots And Celery)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Broth cube||1⁄2 (Vegetable Flavor)|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast steak||700 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Corn starch||6 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||9 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Mozzarella||270 Gram, sliced (Italian Mozzarella From Buffalo Milk)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Grated pecorino cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan, add the thyme and garlic and stir until golden.
2. Add the soffritto mix and stir for 2min or until soft and then add the peeled tomatoes.
3. Adjust the heat into medium-low, add the black pepper powder and cook the tomatoes until the sauce thickens, about 30min.
1. Season the chicken slices with salt and black pepper powder.
2. Prepare three plates where you poured respectively the corn starch, beaten eggs and bread crumbs
3. Coat both sides of the chicken with corn starch, then eggs, then bread crumbs.
4. Heat cooking oil in a large pan and fry the chicken until nicely golden, 3 to 4min without flipping, since the final cooking will be done in the oven.
5. Preheat the oven at 200 °C (392 °F)
6. In a baking dish, spread the tomato sauce as a first layer and then lay the chicken slices on it
7. Top with mozzarella chunks, Parmesan cheese, Pecorino cheese and parsley.
8. Bake for 20min or until cheese gained a nice deep golden colour.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/