All the flavors of a clambake in one pan. Roasted chicken in clam juice with chopped clams and potatoes.
4 Large (bone- in, skin- on)
2 Medium, peeled, cut into chunks
6 Small, cut into chukns
1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)
Clams in clam juice
20 Ounce (2 cans)
Salt & pepper
4 Tablespoon, cut into small pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, arrange chicken at the bottom.
3. Put the potatoes all over it. Pour clam juice, minced clams on the top.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Add butter on the top.
5. Cover the roasting pan with foil and put it in the oven. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and resume baking for another 20 minutes.
7. In a serving bowl, serve the clam bake with choice of bread.
An easy baked chicken recipe that has the unique flavor of clams. Its baked in no time and ideal for days when time is a concern and good food is desired. Robin perfectly demonstrates this video recipe.