This recipe is very simple, tasty and can be accompanied well with white steamed rice. Sesame seeds give a nutty toasted flavor.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3 Clove (15 gm)
Black pepper powder
1. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper powder.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a pan or Wok.
3. Add the ginger and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the garlic, stir for another minute and then add the sesame seeds.
5. After 30 seconds add the chicken, oyster sauce, Sambal and stir.
6. Allow cooking the chicken for 15 minutes or until done.
Serving this spicy chicken is a surefire way to please everyone at the table. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with spices and sesame seeds to make a perfectly tasting chicken dish. Definitely a healthy choice for your dinner menu!