CRISPY CHICKEN ON "EID-UL-FITR"
|Boneless chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon (for coating)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For frying)|
1. Boil the boneless chicken with red chilli powder, ajinomota (Chinese salt), vinegar and salt.
2. In a bowl blend egg, Mayonnaise and cornflour.
3. Add the chicken to the mixture and coat well.
4. Coat chicken pieces with bread crumbs.
5. Fry in hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
6. Drain on paper toweling.
7. Serve Crispy Chicken with french fries & salad.